Homemade Tree and Bamboo Root Cutter
Ed. on weldingweb.com
Homemade tree and bamboo root cutter designed to facilitate the manual removal of botanical obstructions. Also useful for removing sections of bamboo for propagation. Fabricated from a 39mm trailer axle and a section of 50mm steel tube. Cutting tip was fashioned from two pieces of leaf spring.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Towed truck rolls downhill after cable snaps - GIF by NeiljohnUK on 2023-06-09 03:42:55
- 160. Lighter fix for darker problems (shorts tip) by Make Things on 2023-06-09 02:37:44
- Bandsaw Vise Fixture by Improvised DIY on 2023-06-09 00:59:41
- Adjustable TIR lathe chuck - video by Jon on 2023-06-08 23:34:25
- Horizontal Bandsaw Quick Clamp by frugalolegeezer on 2023-06-08 22:40:21
- Lathe Chip Guard / Eye Protection by Frank S on 2023-06-08 21:54:44
- Scraping dried seaweed - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-08 21:51:02
- Manufacturing light bulbs - GIF by Frank S on 2023-06-08 21:46:30
- Making a truck hydraulic pump - GIF by Tooler2 on 2023-06-08 21:38:21
- WWII DD Sherman amphibious tank - GIF by Frank S on 2023-06-08 21:30:17
DIY Tree and Bamboo Root Cutter - comment on how to build a Tree and Bamboo Root Cutter - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Tree and Bamboo Root Cutter, or add details on how to make a Tree and Bamboo Root Cutter! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: