Homemade Truck Bed Toolbox Frame
monkey_1 on offroadfabnet.com
Homemade toolbox carrier frame designed to fit a pickup bed. Fabricated from 1-inch angle iron and supported with .25" thick steel bar bent to fit and connected to the pickup's forward tiedown locations.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Machining threads on a part - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-03 10:27:01
- 1 Person Fence Panel Hoist by Mr. Factotum's Workshop on 2023-06-03 10:10:18
- Train smashes car stuck in crossing - GIF by Hans Pearson on 2023-06-03 09:07:58
- Machining threads on a part - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-03 08:14:01
- Repairing an old radiator - GIF by Fluffle-Valve on 2023-06-03 07:23:17
- I installed a lathe chuck on the drill by DIYer on 2023-06-03 06:13:28
- Gravel Separating Rake by DIYer on 2023-06-03 06:10:04
- Armored vehicle destroys film crew's car - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-03 06:07:02
- horizontal milling attachment by DIYer on 2023-06-03 06:05:23
- Interesting design of the belt grinder machine - Video by DIYer on 2023-06-03 06:01:09
DIY Truck Bed Toolbox Frame - comment on how to build a Truck Bed Toolbox Frame - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Truck Bed Toolbox Frame, or add details on how to make a Truck Bed Toolbox Frame! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: