Homemade Utility Bench
Dan Sherman on dans-hobbies.com
Homemade, height-adjustable utility bench. Square tubing and flat bar were welded to form the frame. Features a laminated hard maple top, coated with BLO, spar urethane. and paste wax.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Diy hydraulic puller / pusher by Tuomas on 2020-09-27 10:17:41
- Dog-operated catapult - GIF by marksbug on 2020-09-27 10:16:06
- Modular stand for inspecting 3.5 "and 2.5" HDD platters - DIY tools for data recovery by Maszynotwór on 2020-09-27 10:04:48
- "AMAZING IDEA/HACK FOR MEASURING TAPE" by orioncons36 on 2020-09-27 10:00:52
- Milling machine power feed by w00dman on 2020-09-27 09:04:04
- Update+Q&A on my metal mini lathe project by Claudio HG on 2020-09-27 08:42:44
- SEAL SADM portable nuclear weapon - photo by mklotz on 2020-09-27 07:43:39
- Torx key with torque indicator - photo by Altair on 2020-09-27 06:07:02
- The Halitosis Howitzer by meyer77 on 2020-09-27 04:14:41
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!