Harvey Melvin Richards on homemadetools.net
Homemade V-block intended to facilitate the process of milling and drilling small, 1/8"-3/8" shafts. Fabricated from a block of 3.5"x7.5"x1" aluminum and featuring 1/4-20 tapped holes. A 90 degree chamfer mill was used to create the 'V'.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Sheetmetal Brake full set plans & materias by gigabyte1 on 2022-10-07 01:10:34
- SEAir lying boat - GIF by Altair on 2022-10-06 21:51:01
- Launching a ship - GIF by schuylergrace on 2022-10-06 21:33:38
- Light refraction in different densities - GIF by Altair on 2022-10-06 20:27:01
- 10,000-ton shear-leg floating crane - GIF by IntheGroove on 2022-10-06 20:24:56
- Amphibious tour vehicle - GIF by IntheGroove on 2022-10-06 20:21:14
- 10,000 ton crane hook - photo by Wildwilly on 2022-10-06 19:40:11
- Hay turner - video by Wildwilly on 2022-10-06 19:35:52
- Device port and cable wear simulator - GIF by Altair on 2022-10-06 19:13:02
- Over-the-tire tracks - GIF by Frank S on 2022-10-06 17:50:31
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!