Harvey Melvin Richards on homemadetools.net
Homemade V-block intended to facilitate the process of milling and drilling small, 1/8"-3/8" shafts. Fabricated from a block of 3.5"x7.5"x1" aluminum and featuring 1/4-20 tapped holes. A 90 degree chamfer mill was used to create the 'V'.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Slipform ditch paver - photo by Altair on 2020-10-27 21:51:01
- Railroad handcar - photo by Gadgeteer on 2020-10-27 21:18:56
- WELDING TOOL/WELDER'S TACK-UP HELPER by Gadgeteer on 2020-10-27 21:09:55
- Women firing Barrett M82 - GIF by Gadgeteer on 2020-10-27 20:56:13
- Drilling vacuum attachment - GIF by Altair on 2020-10-27 20:27:01
- Huge and intricate tree trunk carving - GIF by Altair on 2020-10-27 19:13:02
- cnc coupler by Stevohdee on 2020-10-27 18:58:01
- Drill press logic is GONE. This old 1920 drill press is made right. by VinnieL on 2020-10-27 18:44:54
- Vintage work crew photos by VinnieL on 2020-10-27 18:37:18
- WW2 burying a gunner at sea with his aircraft - GIF by VinnieL on 2020-10-27 18:35:04
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!