Jim Jakosh on lumberjocks.com
Homemade v-block intended to facilitate the secure positioning of round workpieces for drilling. Fashioned from red oak and cut to size on a table saw.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Internal bearing puller - GIF by Altair on 2022-10-04 08:14:01
- Sokol all terrain vehicle - photos by Frank S on 2022-10-04 08:14:01
- Precision machined interlocking blocks - GIF by mwmkravchenko on 2022-10-04 07:48:09
- Unclog your Caulking gun. by mr_modify1 on 2022-10-04 07:42:32
- Bridge draining runoff - GIF by Altair on 2022-10-04 06:07:01
- Fish slaps man in the groin - GIF by mlochala on 2022-10-04 06:00:55
- Psychotechnic test for machinist apprentice by mwmkravchenko on 2022-10-04 05:57:39
- Split transfer case - GIF by Philco on 2022-10-04 05:51:21
- How To Use a Morse Taper Drill Bit in Your Drill by DIYer on 2022-10-04 04:20:01
- From Old Rusty Iron profiles to a useful Hand Tool by DIYer on 2022-10-04 04:06:32
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!