Homemade Valve Spring Compressor
Hopper on xlforum.net
Homemade valve spring compressor intended to facilitate work on motorcycle cylinder heads. Fashioned from a G-clamp and a short section of pipe that's been slotted to permit ready access to the spring retainers.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Man attempts to stop excavator swinging uncontrollably - GIF by Altair on 2023-05-30 20:27:01
- Truck loaded with cars towing truck loaded with trucks - GIF by bob_3000 on 2023-05-30 20:19:36
- Cutting a live power cable - GIF by bob_3000 on 2023-05-30 19:34:12
- Testing lathe operator skills via wire loop game - GIF by Altair on 2023-05-30 19:13:02
- Casting and machining large gears - GIF by hemmjo on 2023-05-30 18:52:02
- Making squat toilets - GIF by Pa1963 on 2023-05-30 16:16:58
- Vibratory pile crusher - GIF by Altair on 2023-05-30 15:42:01
- Unimat tooling question by Toolmaker51 on 2023-05-30 14:56:21
- Demolished building collapses on street - GIF by Frank S on 2023-05-30 14:41:48
- Crash sends motorcyclist on top of car - GIF by Frank S on 2023-05-30 14:38:10
DIY Valve Spring Compressor - comment on how to build a Valve Spring Compressor - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Valve Spring Compressor, or add details on how to make a Valve Spring Compressor! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: