Homemade Vee Roller on a Long Threaded Stand
motorworks on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade vee roller on a long, threaded stand intended to lend support for bandsaw work. Fabricated from angle iron, scrap brass, and 6006 2RS bearings.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- String dispenser - from masonry drill bit by will52100 on 2019-08-19 23:45:07
- Extracting honey from comb to jar - GIF by Frank S on 2019-08-19 22:09:40
- Indoor semi truck turnaround platform - GIF by Frank S on 2019-08-19 21:58:54
- Ladder used to lift up electrical lines - photo by Frank S on 2019-08-19 21:14:55
- Concrete brick pattern press - GIF by IAMSatisfied on 2019-08-19 21:03:14
- John Deere tactical tractor by suther51 on 2019-08-19 20:55:20
- Woman celebrates graduating with social ecology degree - GIF by IAMSatisfied on 2019-08-19 20:43:24
- Mystery cable installation process - GIF by Jon on 2019-08-19 20:29:09
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!