Homemade Vehicle Door Jack
e-tek on garagejournal.com
Homemade vehicle door jack consisting of a section of square tubing attached to a floor jack's lifting saddle. Four rods welded diagonally to the square tubing provide support for the door being lifted. Pool noodles serve to protect the door's finish.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Mini castle ghost town - photo and video by schuylergrace on 2023-03-20 23:04:08
- Steam locomotive crashes into excavator - GIF by schuylergrace on 2023-03-20 22:36:15
- Bird scaring cannon - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-20 21:51:01
- Eating corn by skewering kernels - GIF by Frank S on 2023-03-20 21:45:05
- Bear startled by reflection - GIF by drivermark on 2023-03-20 21:04:30
- 1995 Volvo 480 Turbo coupe - photos by sossol on 2023-03-20 20:47:40
- Whip finish fly tying tool - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-20 20:27:02
- I got this inexpensive ball formig jig for my Mini Lathe - works great! by Baddog on 2023-03-20 20:22:08
- Inflatable pipe plug - GIF by Toolmaker51 on 2023-03-20 20:00:09
- Westland P.12 Delanne Lysander ground support aircraft - photo by Toolmaker51 on 2023-03-20 19:55:01
DIY Vehicle Door Jack - comment on how to build a Vehicle Door Jack - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Vehicle Door Jack, or add details on how to make a Vehicle Door Jack! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: