Homemade Vintage Triumph Countershaft Sprocket Nut Socket
68bobber on triumphrat.net
Homemade tool intended to facilitate the process of removing the countershaft sprocket nut from a vintage Triumph 650 engine. Tool was adapted from a standard 1-11/16" socket cut in half and extended by means of welding in an 8" length of pipe.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Train smashes car stuck in crossing - GIF by Frank S on 2023-06-02 22:46:21
- Airliner flying low over neighborhood - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-02 21:51:01
- Semi tractor with makeshift rear wheel - GIF by tlnixon on 2023-06-02 21:44:07
- Continuous chips from milling an aluminum block - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-02 20:27:02
- Making motorcycle tires - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-02 19:13:01
- Motorized rotary table by Saltfever on 2023-06-02 17:16:41
- Concrete slab crushes car, nearly hitting owner - GIF by Karl_H on 2023-06-02 16:56:48
- Machining a large pulley - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-02 15:42:01
- Gravel Separating Rake by Jon on 2023-06-02 13:52:34
- horizontal milling attachment by celsoari on 2023-06-02 13:30:27
DIY Vintage Triumph Countershaft Sprocket Nut Socket - comment on how to build a Vintage Triumph Countershaft Sprocket Nut Socket - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Vintage Triumph Countershaft Sprocket Nut Socket, or add details on how to make a Vintage Triumph Countershaft Sprocket Nut Socket! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: