Homemade VW and Audi Crankshaft Pulley Holder
Wet0willy01 on audizine.com
Homemade VW and Audi crankshaft pulley holder for the VAG 1.8 turbo engine. Constructed from flat bar and four Allen bolts. Replaces VAG factory tool 3415.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 110-year old salvage ship in active service - photos by Altair on 2023-03-31 21:51:01
- Instagram models - GIFs by mdhatter3 on 2023-03-31 21:28:11
- Extra long telescopic boom crane - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-31 20:27:01
- PCB component placing machine - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-31 19:13:02
- Knocker-upper human alarm clock - GIF by Elizabeth Greene on 2023-03-31 18:46:52
- My 1917 Avey gets a stretch (riser block) in preparation for a new Mill table by winkys workshop on 2023-03-31 18:30:20
- Shooter nearly blows his head off - GIF by alainbiggun on 2023-03-31 17:54:18
- Calcio storico football - GIF by alainbiggun on 2023-03-31 17:40:47
- Making Stainless Pipe Bender part 2 by marksbug on 2023-03-31 17:22:00
- A very simple yet effective way to make anti backlash nuts. by rgsparber on 2023-03-31 17:15:37
DIY VW and Audi Crankshaft Pulley Holder - comment on how to build a VW and Audi Crankshaft Pulley Holder - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY VW and Audi Crankshaft Pulley Holder, or add details on how to make a VW and Audi Crankshaft Pulley Holder! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: