Homemade Wheeled Tool Stand
Homemade wheeled tool stand suitable for mounting a bandsaw, sander, etc. The fifth wheel is attached to a foot-levered cam that raises two of the other wheels off the ground, so that the stand can be lifted, wheeled into place, and then lowered back down to the ground.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Sawmill factory tour - video by Altair on 2020-10-25 15:42:01
- Excavator riddle chain bucket - GIF by Crusty on 2020-10-25 15:10:51
- Sophia Loren and Jayne Mansfield - photos by marksbug on 2020-10-25 14:39:53
- Optical fiber splicing tool - GIF by desbromilow on 2020-10-25 14:39:12
- Vintage work crew photos by marksbug on 2020-10-25 14:37:57
- Homemade Spray Paint can storage rack by Mr.DK DIY on 2020-10-25 14:12:48
- 1922 Holbrook Edward lathe - photo by olderdan on 2020-10-25 13:49:27
- 1927 Maytag gas-powered washing machine - video by Jon on 2020-10-25 13:30:38
- Evolution of railway signaling - video by Jon on 2020-10-25 13:28:15
- DIY Spindle Square For Tramming Your Mill by JKeetonKnives on 2020-10-25 13:24:00
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!