Homemade Wheeled Tool Stand
Homemade wheeled tool stand suitable for mounting a bandsaw, sander, etc. The fifth wheel is attached to a foot-levered cam that raises two of the other wheels off the ground, so that the stand can be lifted, wheeled into place, and then lowered back down to the ground.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Welder sculpture - photo by Altair on 2023-11-28 21:51:01
- Walking ladder - GIF by Altair on 2023-11-28 20:27:01
- Hot air balloon crashes into power lines - GIF by bob_3000 on 2023-11-28 19:49:38
- Sailing race near collision - GIF by Altair on 2023-11-28 19:13:01
- 3 in 1 portable BARBECUE GRILL by dbat74 on 2023-11-28 18:37:36
- Keyway Cutter/Slotter by Isambard on 2023-11-28 18:03:16
- Clavicle fracture surgery animation - GIF by Karl_H on 2023-11-28 17:47:05
- Boring head - video by Jon on 2023-11-28 16:01:56
- 3-point hitch counterweight/carry-all - video by Jon on 2023-11-28 16:01:33
- Excavator log splitter - video by Jon on 2023-11-28 16:00:56
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!