Homemade Wheeled Tool Stand
Homemade wheeled tool stand suitable for mounting a bandsaw, sander, etc. The fifth wheel is attached to a foot-levered cam that raises two of the other wheels off the ground, so that the stand can be lifted, wheeled into place, and then lowered back down to the ground.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Augmented reality mask for firefighter - GIF by Frank S on 2019-09-20 22:50:21
- UTV sinks into river - GIF by Frank S on 2019-09-20 22:46:42
- Woman in black bunny cosplay suit - GIF by Slim-123 on 2019-09-20 22:31:24
- Mini Lathe Treadmill Motor Conversion, Episode 3 up Now. by DIYer on 2019-09-20 21:35:10
- Four to two wheel converting wheelchair - GIF by Al8236 on 2019-09-20 21:30:01
- HF Welder cart mod 3 by DIYer on 2019-09-20 21:03:27
- Making tube bending dies by DIYer on 2019-09-20 21:00:16
- 15" Mini Press Brake by DIYer on 2019-09-20 20:56:00
- DIY Home Security Alarm System by DIYer on 2019-09-20 20:52:16
- dovetail cutter by DIYer on 2019-09-20 20:37:45
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!