Homemade Wood Burner
dalphonse on instructables.com
Homemade wood burner constructed from a pair of paint cans. Holes in the inner can serve to channel smoke back into the fire to promote more efficient combustion.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Recoil spring rewind /Chainsaw Recoil Starter Spring (How to Rewind) a Quick Fix by nova_robotics on 2023-03-24 15:08:18
- Inflatable pipe plug - GIF by Ralphxyz on 2023-03-24 15:01:49
- I Think This Is The Best Circular Saw Track Guide I Ever Made - DIY woodworking by Didpoolhall on 2023-03-24 13:38:42
- Gelmer funicular railway - photo by Altair on 2023-03-24 12:56:01
- Make a Homemade Spindle Lock for Your Milling Machine!(Sieg) by Jon on 2023-03-24 12:24:02
- Fiber laser cutter - videos by Jon on 2023-03-24 12:19:42
- Waste oil furnace - video by Jon on 2023-03-24 12:18:12
- CNC lathe conversion - video by Jon on 2023-03-24 12:17:51
- Cupelling oven - videos by Jon on 2023-03-24 12:17:18
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2023-03-24 12:01:02
DIY Wood Burner - comment on how to build a Wood Burner - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Wood Burner, or add details on how to make a Wood Burner! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: