Homemade Wood Lathe
Otto Belden on youtube.com
Homemade wood lathe constructed from 3x3 framing and powered by an electric motor via a belt-driven pulley. Lathe is capable of accommodating a 36" workpiece.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Hand Router Plane out of Allen Key by DIYer on 2019-10-15 14:54:28
- Homemade quick table clamp by DIYer on 2019-10-15 14:50:17
- Motorizing my Bead Roller..Cheap by DIYer on 2019-10-15 14:46:05
- Man chopping stone slabs with axe - GIF by pfredX1 on 2019-10-15 13:22:03
- Metal shaper by Vyacheslav.Nevolya on 2019-10-15 13:08:30
- NASCAR driver flips car and sticks the landing - GIF by Jon on 2019-10-15 11:07:34
- Rolling garden weeding lie-down cart - GIF by Jon on 2019-10-15 11:04:33
- Cheerleader does backflip pushups - GIF by Jon on 2019-10-15 11:01:09
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!