Len Cullum on makeprojects.com
Homemade workhorses made from fir lumber. Constructed using the drawbore style mortise and tenon. Materials are sized, milled, and laid out. Mortises and tenons are formed. The parts are assembled and secured into place with wooden pins.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- 1950 Cadillac Le Mans concept car - photo by IntheGroove on 2021-09-23 10:38:47
- Head-on collision at sea - GIF by IntheGroove on 2021-09-23 09:56:35
- Extra low profile milling clamps by Raytonian on 2021-09-23 08:42:38
- Decking screw gun - GIF by Altair on 2021-09-23 08:14:01
- Wood V blocks by DIYer on 2021-09-23 07:01:56
- A Lithium Polymer Battery State Of Health Assessor by DIYer on 2021-09-23 06:58:11
- How To Make Wall Chaser from Grinder. by DIYer on 2021-09-23 06:49:34
- Ship split in half - GIF by Altair on 2021-09-23 06:07:01
- Man lifts helicopter to save crashed pilot - GIF by mlochala on 2021-09-23 05:21:55
- Installing hoist by IntheGroove on 2021-09-23 04:01:58
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!