Len Cullum on makeprojects.com
Homemade workhorses made from fir lumber. Constructed using the drawbore style mortise and tenon. Materials are sized, milled, and laid out. Mortises and tenons are formed. The parts are assembled and secured into place with wooden pins.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade Mouse/Rat trap using Old Truck Air Filter Mesh by DIYer on 2020-10-20 05:02:11
- WELDING TACK-UP CLIPS by DIYer on 2020-10-20 04:56:42
- Pants inside-out machine - GIF by jatt on 2020-10-20 03:44:41
- Cemetery gun - photo by jatt on 2020-10-20 03:39:15
- 1959 Ford Squire with pushbutton camping equipment - photo by jatt on 2020-10-20 03:36:16
- Homemade Lathe Chuck by DIYer on 2020-10-20 03:07:22
- Die grinder attachment by DIYer on 2020-10-20 03:03:17
- Homemade Angle Grinder Stand by DIYer on 2020-10-20 02:48:41
- Hold Down Clamps by DIYer on 2020-10-20 02:37:03
- Building a welding fume extraction by DIYer on 2020-10-20 02:28:55
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!