Len Cullum on makeprojects.com
Homemade workhorses made from fir lumber. Constructed using the drawbore style mortise and tenon. Materials are sized, milled, and laid out. Mortises and tenons are formed. The parts are assembled and secured into place with wooden pins.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- 1549 etched breastplate - photo by NortonDommi on 2021-03-02 03:04:14
- Unsecured load rips cab off truck - GIF by Saltfever on 2021-03-02 02:59:15
- 1974 XS/TX650 rebuild by th62 on 2021-03-02 02:28:24
- One of Thomas Edison's machine shops by the harmonious blacksmith on 2021-03-02 01:34:33
- Diy Voltage Regulator Using LM317T by HandmadeCreativeChannel on 2021-03-01 23:56:45
- Maria Felix de Joven - photo by jimfols on 2021-03-01 22:00:54
- Helicopter lands on trailer - GIF by Altair on 2021-03-01 20:27:01
- Rubik's Cube scrambler - GIF by thevillageinn on 2021-03-01 20:20:41
- CBN grinder - The best for High Speed Steel! by TrickieDickie on 2021-03-01 20:08:42
- WWII Japanese Kaiten manned torpedo - photo by odd one on 2021-03-01 19:37:45
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!