Homemade Y-axis DRO
Jose Rivera on chaski.org
Homemade Y-axis DRO adapted to a Clausing 8530 mill. Installed via two custom aluminum pads such that the readout is parallel to the vertical and horizontal axes of travel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mercedes in-car subscriptions for increased performance - photos by nova_robotics on 2023-06-10 17:29:21
- Repairing a crack in a wooden table - GIF by mklotz on 2023-06-10 12:54:24
- HPM 180R hydraulic drill rig - photo and video by Jon on 2023-06-10 12:11:08
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2023-06-10 12:01:01
- Why F1 wheel nuts cost $1,000 - video by Jon on 2023-06-10 11:48:11
- DIY grinding wheel balancing jig by Frank S on 2023-06-10 09:13:17
- Square Holes In Plastic Planks by mklotz on 2023-06-10 08:24:56
- Speeding motorcyclist's close call with truck - GIF by Hans Pearson on 2023-06-10 07:37:10
- Planing stop (bench appliance) by DIYer on 2023-06-10 05:37:53
- Bandsaw Vise Fixture by DIYer on 2023-06-10 05:30:44
DIY Y-axis DRO - comment on how to build a Y-axis DRO - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Y-axis DRO, or add details on how to make a Y-axis DRO! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: