Ernie Leimkuhler on stagesmith.com
Homemade Z-square intended as an aid in the construction of 3-dimensional frames. Assembled by clamping the bars to a layout table and squaring them to each other sequentially.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Citroen 2CV , simple is beautiful by Christophe Mineau on 2023-09-29 02:30:41
- Diaphragm wall cutter - GIF by tonyfoale on 2023-09-29 00:42:42
- A Handheld Power Weeder by Sleykin on 2023-09-28 23:33:51
- Sharpening a gear hob - GIF by Altair on 2023-09-28 21:51:01
- Lamborghini Urus 6x6 - photos by IntheGroove on 2023-09-28 21:09:26
- Heavy equipment loading and transporting salt - GIF by IntheGroove on 2023-09-28 20:52:56
- Inside the Large Hadron Collider - photo by Altair on 2023-09-28 19:13:01
- CNC sheet metal bender - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-09-28 18:50:20
- Prosthetic hand - video by nova_robotics on 2023-09-28 18:14:10
- Mechanical calculator with cover removed - photo by hemmjo on 2023-09-28 18:05:05
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!