Ernie Leimkuhler on stagesmith.com
Homemade Z-square intended as an aid in the construction of 3-dimensional frames. Assembled by clamping the bars to a layout table and squaring them to each other sequentially.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- PZL M-15 Belphegor jet-powered Soviet biplane - photo by jdurand on 2020-03-30 16:34:18
- Woman doing gymwheel aerobics - GIF by jdurand on 2020-03-30 16:31:39
- How to make your own Hand Sanitizer / Protect you and your family from COVID-19 by Saltfever on 2020-03-30 15:45:09
- Roller coaster track switch - GIF by Altair on 2020-03-30 15:42:01
- Homemade face masks by Christophe Mineau on 2020-03-30 15:38:48
- Coronavirus and homemade tools by Jon on 2020-03-30 15:20:34
- Anti-Contamination Sink Spigot Handle by DIYer on 2020-03-30 15:15:08
- 4 in 1 Multi Adjustable Table Saw Jig by DIYer on 2020-03-30 15:08:01
- Headach rack for my 91 Ford F250 by DIYer on 2020-03-30 15:01:05
- Fuel filler modify by DIYer on 2020-03-30 14:57:12
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!