Ernie Leimkuhler on stagesmith.com
Homemade Z-square intended as an aid in the construction of 3-dimensional frames. Assembled by clamping the bars to a layout table and squaring them to each other sequentially.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Rossbotics Universal Vise by rossbotics on 2020-01-25 07:56:38
- Homemade Anvil by rossbotics on 2020-01-25 07:53:20
- 2x72 Belt Grinder Articulating Work Rest Build by House_Work on 2020-01-25 07:51:15
- Duct crimping drill attachment - GIF by rgsparber on 2020-01-25 06:41:43
- 1935 Monaco Trossi Grand Prix Racer - photo by Altair on 2020-01-25 06:07:01
- Tire Valve Stem Cap Tool by baja on 2020-01-25 04:12:56
- Vice Buddy by Scrounga on 2020-01-25 03:25:07
- Vintage work crew photos by Frank S on 2020-01-24 23:55:35
- Scissor lift roofing truck - photo by Altair on 2020-01-24 21:51:01
- Compilation of women's lipstick preservation techniques - GIF by high-side on 2020-01-24 20:30:22
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!