Ernie Leimkuhler on stagesmith.com
Homemade Z-square intended as an aid in the construction of 3-dimensional frames. Assembled by clamping the bars to a layout table and squaring them to each other sequentially.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Tandem forklift appliance delivery fail - GIF by mansworld on 2022-08-13 17:45:57
- Second Harbor Freight Chest Welding Cart Done by Chips O'Tool on 2022-08-13 17:14:24
- Robotic hamburger vending machine - GIF by toolkribkeeper on 2022-08-13 17:05:30
- Righting toppled crane nearly kills two - GIF by toolkribkeeper on 2022-08-13 17:01:46
- Polishing a steel tank - GIF by desbromilow on 2022-08-13 16:52:51
- Cooling rails with ice blocks - GIF by TrickieDickie on 2022-08-13 16:43:05
- Mower blade sharpener - GIF by TrickieDickie on 2022-08-13 16:39:32
- Instagram models - GIFs by Toolguy on 2022-08-13 16:36:10
- ER32 COLLET RACK by BuffaloJohn on 2022-08-13 16:34:23
- Post driver hits gas line - GIF by EnginePaul on 2022-08-13 16:21:20
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!