Ernie Leimkuhler on stagesmith.com
Homemade Z-square intended as an aid in the construction of 3-dimensional frames. Assembled by clamping the bars to a layout table and squaring them to each other sequentially.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How to make a Ring Mandrel by IAMSatisfied on 2019-08-17 07:37:00
- Scrap Bin Tail Stock Depth measure by garage nut on 2019-08-17 07:26:44
- HOMEMADE RADIAL STAND FOR MY ANGLE GRINDER by bobs409 on 2019-08-17 06:40:29
- Vintage saw sharpening machine working - GIF by Philip Davies on 2019-08-17 06:20:28
- Wind Powered Strandbeest Model - Walking by tsbrownie on 2019-08-17 06:00:53
- Cartridge length gauge by garage nut on 2019-08-17 02:19:42
- Wind Powered Walking Machine - Strandbeest Model - Assemble & Test by tsbrownie on 2019-08-17 02:14:57
- Vintage vibrating reed tachometer - GIF by Jon on 2019-08-16 23:45:21
- Champion blower & forge 20" drillpress by Slim-123 on 2019-08-16 23:41:02
- Belt sander stand by Don42 on 2019-08-16 23:21:31
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!