Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Adjustable Angle Drilling Jig
Woodworkers Journal Staff on woodworkersjournal.com
Homemade adjustable angle drilling jig constructed from plywood and lumber. Jig angle is fixed at 10 degrees and can be raised by clamping plywood to the back support.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Hello, from GarageBot
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!