Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Parallel Clamps for Hole Transfer
fourjc on chaski.org
Homemade parallel clamps fabricated from steel stock and threaded rods. One leg of each clamp has been faced flat to facilitate perpendicular setup on a drill press table. Intended as an aid in transferring holes from one workpiece to another.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Spreader bar
- Manufacturing a curling stone fro...
- 6 way Dover blade conversion ques...
- Retratable internal external scre...
- ER32 collet trays, hook spanners ...
- Rotary table/Deving head
- Copper soft jaw faces for lathe c...
- Cooling system for dril lpress
- Sherline 2K Mill Base and Electri...
- Very poor mans cnc setup
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!