Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Parallel Clamps for Hole Transfer
fourjc on chaski.org
Homemade parallel clamps fabricated from steel stock and threaded rods. One leg of each clamp has been faced flat to facilitate perpendicular setup on a drill press table. Intended as an aid in transferring holes from one workpiece to another.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dump truck hydraulic explosion - ...
- Multi-headed nut wizard pickup to...
- Cowhide Motorcycle Jacket - DIY
- Finding Lost Tiny Parts
- MILL---- RESTOMOD PART 1 NEW DC ...
- 3D-print dremel / drill bit holde...
- Measuring acute angles accurately
- Finger Plate
- Panbrake for folding sheet metal,...
- The Effect of Error in the Home S...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!