Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Adjustable Pushrod Length Checker
Cobalt327 on homemadetools.net
Homemade pushrod length checker intended to aid in determination of valve train geometry. Constructed from a used pushrod and threaded stock.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
- Sleipnir glacier bus - photos and...
- Euthanasia coaster - photos
- Watercooled metal slide - photo
- Putting a derailed train back on ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!