Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Aluminum Miter Gauge
cnc-me on garagejournal.com
Homemade aluminum miter gauge for a Rockwell/Delta belt & disk sander. Gauge body was milled using a 1987 Enco mill. The dial was designed in Auto-Cad and adhered to the body with a contact adhesive.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Air powered pneumatic can crusher
- Using a friction clutched tapping...
- Restore throatless shear
- Miniature punch press - video
- Automated tool chuck tool
- GoPro Hero 5 Protective Lens Repl...
- torch for metal melting foundry
- Split die setup
- DIY Branding Iron Super Fast V...
- Giant wooden lego blocks - photos
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!