Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Aluminum Miter Gauge
cnc-me on garagejournal.com
Homemade aluminum miter gauge for a Rockwell/Delta belt & disk sander. Gauge body was milled using a 1987 Enco mill. The dial was designed in Auto-Cad and adhered to the body with a contact adhesive.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Pollarding machine - GIF
- Make a pirate chest jewelry box
- Micro waste oil forge
- Pomegranate de-seeding machine - ...
- Two cylinders, four pistons
- The Saga that is my Conquest mini...
- Tool Post for H.F. 9" X 20" Lathe
- SPLINE WEIGHT
- Flamethrowing drone for clearing ...
- Rock grinder heavy equipment - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!