Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Ball Attachment for Surface Gage
Harvey Melvin Richards on homemadetools.net
Homemade ball attachment for a surface gage constructed from a surplus hard drive magnet, a block of aluminum, and a tooling ball. Intended to facilitate utilization of the gage's fine adjustment feature.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Welding of copper in the home
- An Accurate Drill Location Tool
- How to make a electrical lighter
- Removing a large stuck hydraulic ...
- Nitinol paper clip returns to for...
- Making a plumb bob
- Homemade metal bending tools for ...
- Manufacturing Xuan rice paper - GIF
- Grinding Fixture Tool Bit Holders
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!