Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Ball Attachment for Surface Gage
Harvey Melvin Richards on homemadetools.net
Homemade ball attachment for a surface gage constructed from a surplus hard drive magnet, a block of aluminum, and a tooling ball. Intended to facilitate utilization of the gage's fine adjustment feature.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Railcar wheel changeout - GIF
- Ramen packing machine - GIF
- VERSATILE DIGGER FOR PLANTS, SAND...
- Repeating crossbow - GIF
- World's oldest intact ship - vide...
- Monkey teaches human to use tool ...
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!