Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Ball Attachment for Surface Gage
Harvey Melvin Richards on homemadetools.net
Homemade ball attachment for a surface gage constructed from a surplus hard drive magnet, a block of aluminum, and a tooling ball. Intended to facilitate utilization of the gage's fine adjustment feature.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
- What a peculiar arrangement!
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!