Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Clamp
Homemade bandsaw clamp intended for holding small and irregular pieces. Base constructed from 100 x 75 x 6mm steel plate; vee blocks are cut from 25 x 25mm square bar. Vee block is screwed to one end. Four M5 studs protrude on the vee block and at the corners of the other end to accept the clamp bar.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Three n one circle scribe
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!