Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Jig
Sandy on weldingweb.com
Homemade bandsaw jig intended to facilitate repetitive cutting of small parts. Consists of two pieces of angle linked by a bridge welded at the bottom. Drilled and countersunk for deck mounting and self centering.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
- Sleipnir glacier bus - photos and...
- Euthanasia coaster - photos
- Watercooled metal slide - photo
- Putting a derailed train back on ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!