Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Jig
Sandy on weldingweb.com
Homemade bandsaw jig intended to facilitate repetitive cutting of small parts. Consists of two pieces of angle linked by a bridge welded at the bottom. Drilled and countersunk for deck mounting and self centering.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
- Small Tool Post Turret Plans
- Large Tool Post Turret
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!