Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Log Milling Sled
ChuckV on lumberjocks.com
Homemade modification to a bandsaw log milling sled design consisting of the addition of T-tracks to the clamping base. The sliding pipe clamp arrangement permits the log to be repositioned during resawing operations without reclamping.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Not just another machinist jack
- simple oil filter wrench in a cup
- Hand Tapper or Hand Hammer
- Easy mill vise squaring- Set it o...
- The gentle way to loosen stuck pi...
- How to build a propane burner?
- Lathe Parting Tool Spring Type To...
- Lathe Form Tool Spring Tool Holder
- Mill Tramming tool aid
- How to make a paint can shaker?
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!