Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Log Milling Sled
ChuckV on lumberjocks.com
Homemade modification to a bandsaw log milling sled design consisting of the addition of T-tracks to the clamping base. The sliding pipe clamp arrangement permits the log to be repositioned during resawing operations without reclamping.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Adjustable Touch DRO tablet holder
- Poor mans lathe DRO's
- Machine shop powered by Pelton wa...
- Metal Lathe Steady Rest mod (ball...
- 15" Delta Planer Rebuild
- Brake drum pot belly??? Ideas....
- A small mandrel for turning large...
- 16 Best Woodturning Tools
- DRO Print Hanger
- Commercial version of brianhw's h...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!