Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Sled
TZH on lumberjocks.com
Homemade 4x8 foot bandsaw sled capable of accommodating logs of over 5' for resawing, as well as facilitating crosscuts. The sled is reinforced with steel angle and rides on 4"x4" steel tubing.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!