Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Sled
TZH on lumberjocks.com
Homemade 4x8 foot bandsaw sled capable of accommodating logs of over 5' for resawing, as well as facilitating crosscuts. The sled is reinforced with steel angle and rides on 4"x4" steel tubing.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Starting a tractor with a shotgun...
- Railroad bridge catches fire and ...
- Engine explodes on dyno - GIF and...
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!