Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Sled
TZH on lumberjocks.com
Homemade 4x8 foot bandsaw sled capable of accommodating logs of over 5' for resawing, as well as facilitating crosscuts. The sled is reinforced with steel angle and rides on 4"x4" steel tubing.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!