Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Banjo Rearend Pinion Nut Remover
Bib Overalls on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade tool intended to facilitate removal of the two large nuts that hold the pinion to the bearings in a banjo rearend. Fabricated by welding a 1/2" drive socket to the end of a six-spline coupler.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- v belts
- Mobile Metal Working Bench
- Load crashes off truck going down...
- Reguarding: 173 Best Homemade Too...
- Flaming crème brûlée tool - GIF
- Dipropylene Glycol for Hanging Axes
- Spinning/rolling gas cylinders to...
- Exiting a moving train - GIFs
- DIFFERENTIATING ALUMINIUM BRONZE ...
- Oscillating Spindle sander build
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!