Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Banjo Rearend Pinion Nut Remover
Bib Overalls on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade tool intended to facilitate removal of the two large nuts that hold the pinion to the bearings in a banjo rearend. Fabricated by welding a 1/2" drive socket to the end of a six-spline coupler.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!