Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Banjo Rearend Pinion Nut Remover
Bib Overalls on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade tool intended to facilitate removal of the two large nuts that hold the pinion to the bearings in a banjo rearend. Fabricated by welding a 1/2" drive socket to the end of a six-spline coupler.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!