Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Banjo Rearend Pinion Nut Remover
Bib Overalls on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade tool intended to facilitate removal of the two large nuts that hold the pinion to the bearings in a banjo rearend. Fabricated by welding a 1/2" drive socket to the end of a six-spline coupler.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!