Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Switch Removal Tool
old_n_slo on thesamba.com
Homemade headlamp switch removal tool for '58-'67 VW Beetles. Washer was cut, ground, and filed to suit the switch shafts.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Polystyrene Cone shaped hole cutter
- Tamagoyaki (Japanese omelet) mach...
- Beer foam stability testing machi...
- Square Heineken bottles - photos
- 220L Drum plug Modification
- Robotic fruit crate packing arm -...
- I built a Guillotine Tool!
- Squib round shoots through magazi...
- Forging of elements of a signboar...
- Lathe DC motor break
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!