Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Strut Spindle Fixture
jpnovak on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade strut spindle fixture constructed from a section of 2" galvanized pipe and intended for utilization in conjunction with a shop press. Facilitates the process of pressing a spindle onto a shock strut assembly.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
- Collapsible 1930s car - video
- Shoe wear simulator - video
- "Peeling feeling" net trend, in t...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!