Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Belt Sander and Grinder
jwmorris on tractorbynet.com
Homemade belt sander and grinder adapted from a surplus hay bailer, a dryer motor, and a roller skate wheel. Utilizes standard 1x42 belts.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Robotic fruit crate packing arm -...
- I built a Guillotine Tool!
- Squib round shoots through magazi...
- Forging of elements of a signboar...
- Lathe DC motor break
- Build your own table saw edge joi...
- World record fastest revolver dra...
- A Rugged Bipod
- Metal and wood Chevy tailgate ben...
- Using a bandsaw to cut wood screw...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!