Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bench Peg
Johnny Ninos on flickr.com
Homemade bench peg for a jeweler's workstation, constructed from rectangular tubing, flat bar, screws, and a wooden board.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
- Vacuum blasting a tank - GIF
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!