Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Benchtop Bench
Mike Lingenfelter on lumberjocks.com
Homemade bench intended to sit on top of a workbench in order to raise the effective working height. Constructed from maple and fir, the bench features a built-in face vise.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Mini Air Cooler
- 1950s overhead baby storage on ai...
- Glock magazing release spring rem...
- Motorcycle ramp loading fail - GIF
- DIY Angled Paint Brush for C Chan...
- DIY Super Caulker - High Pressure...
- DIY Cable Puller for Fiber Optic/...
- Grounding Rod, Stake or Post Driv...
- Lockout-tagout equipment safety l...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!