Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Benchtop Bench
Mike Lingenfelter on lumberjocks.com
Homemade bench intended to sit on top of a workbench in order to raise the effective working height. Constructed from maple and fir, the bench features a built-in face vise.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- ½ Scale Oliver 1655 tractor - vi...
- Electronic Edge Finder Run-out Co...
- How lasagna is made - video
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
- How to make Straight Axis Water P...
- Steam-powered Jeep JK 6-wheeler -...
- 1932-39 Farmall twin-engine tract...
- Cone splitter for splitting wood ...
- Make Your Own Project Knobs
- Electric Chainsaw Tool for firewood
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!