Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bicycle Chain Whip
Bluto on homemadetools.net
Homemade bicycle chain whip featuring welded construction. Intended to loosen threaded cogs on fixed gear/track bike wheels. Also required on multi-gear bikes to prevent the cassette from spinning while removing the lockring.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- 1897 Amoskeag steam-powered fire ...
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
- Hot forging workpiece rolls away ...
- Screwdriver machined handle [Radi...
- 1930s biplane fails aircraft carr...
- How to Make a Cane
- Coil wrapping machine - GIF and v...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!