Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Big Gulp Adaptor
Jack1 on lumberjocks.com
Homemade adaptor intended to enable the fitment of a large dust collection nozzle to a shop vacuum as an aid to the operation of a panel saw.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!