Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade BMW GS Front Axle Tool
802mike on advrider.com
Homemade front axle tool for a BMW GS adventure bike. Fabricated by welding a lug nut onto a socket adaptor.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
- Making a chisel from volcanic roc...
- Splash guard..
- Automatic Water Tap
- A table ilon the style of Loft wi...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!