Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Can Compactor
sdiverjack on homemadetools.net
Homemade can compactor constructed from surplus trailer hubs, a pair of wheels and tires, pulleys, shafting, steel plate, tubing, bearings, and an electric motor.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- M46 Rapid Railroad Destructor - p...
- Pallet flipping machine - GIF
- fuel line forming tool
- My own vibratory tumbler.
- Starting a tractor with a shotgun...
- Railroad bridge catches fire and ...
- Engine explodes on dyno - GIF and...
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!