Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cast Iron Anvil
Paul Jones on homemadetools.net
Homemade cast iron anvil utilizing chill plates in the mold cavity to form the finished piece's flat top. The final finish was a result of surface grinding.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!