Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Chuck with Knurled Handle
randyc on chaski.org
Homemade knurled handle intended to fit a surplus drill chuck. Useful for gripping reamers, countersinks, files, or taps.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!