Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade CNC Router Table
Gary Liming on liming.org
Homemade CNC router table constructed from aluminum channel, black pipe, 2x6 and 2x4 lumber, polycarbonate, and ACME precision threaded rod. Stepper controller and motors are driven by a 24v 12.5 amp power supply.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Universal Cutter Grinder
- Elevating pickup truck topper - GIF
- Robot operating a CNC machine - GIF
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!