Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Coil Spring Compressor
donbryce on peachparts.com
Homemade coil spring compressor constructed from 12"x3/4" threaded rod and 6-1/2"x2"x1/2" steel plate. The plates have been grooved to accommodate the coils. A pipe welded to a socket is utilized to drive the nut that compresses the tool on the spring.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!