Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Coil Spring Compressor
donbryce on peachparts.com
Homemade coil spring compressor constructed from 12"x3/4" threaded rod and 6-1/2"x2"x1/2" steel plate. The plates have been grooved to accommodate the coils. A pipe welded to a socket is utilized to drive the nut that compresses the tool on the spring.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Miniature machinst's clamp
- Painting banister rails - GIF
- Coconut shell stripper - GIF
- Gears for cutting metric threads ...
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!