Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Coil Spring Compressor
donbryce on peachparts.com
Homemade coil spring compressor constructed from 12"x3/4" threaded rod and 6-1/2"x2"x1/2" steel plate. The plates have been grooved to accommodate the coils. A pipe welded to a socket is utilized to drive the nut that compresses the tool on the spring.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
- Trailer Bumper becomes so much more
- Uprooting a tree using a 45:1 pul...
- Automatic orange juicer - video
- How tires are retreaded - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!