Homemade Crack-Locating Electromagnet
graydog111 on tractorbynet.com
Homemade hand-wound electromagnet intended to be utilized in conjunction with iron filings as a means of detecting cracks in metal components. The tool functions in the same way as a Magnaflux rig.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Drill press centering guide.
- Mine roller - GIF
- Wood gas cars - photos
- BASE jumping into a plane mid-air...
- Dog-Gone Shock trash can - photo
- Harnesses save workers after cran...
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!