Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Craftsman 315 Belt Sander Stand
unknownuser2007 on instructables.com
Homemade wooden stand for a Sears Craftsman Model 315 belt sander, including a homebrew dust collector. Capable of being quickly converted back to handheld configuration via two wingnuts.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!