Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Craftsman 315 Belt Sander Stand
unknownuser2007 on instructables.com
Homemade wooden stand for a Sears Craftsman Model 315 belt sander, including a homebrew dust collector. Capable of being quickly converted back to handheld configuration via two wingnuts.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The Maker's Vise
- Kids' swing made from car - photos
- 1" drill/drift punch guide.
- Logging truck rear steer dolly - ...
- Wooden hummingbird model - GIF
- Vietnamese Cu Chi tunnels - large...
- Repurposing part for a floating t...
- Bell Ropes
- Mobile brick-making machine - GIF
- Boeing dual-driver Long Load Crew...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!