Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Scroll Saw Dust Collector
poospleasures on lumberjocks.com
Homemade intake for a scroll saw dust collection system. Constructed from surplus lumber and secured with bolts and wing nuts. Intended to fit a 2-1/2" hose.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!