Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Downdraft Table and Exhaust Vent
Kerry Fullington on woodweb.com
Homemade downdraft table for sanding. Also capable of being utilized as an upright exhaust fan. Incorporates two stages of furnace filters and powered by a repurposed furnace blower.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!