Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drill Press Table
diggerdelaney on lumberjocks.com
Homemade drill press table enabling utilization of a sanding drum's entire surface area. A replaceable insert accommodates sanding drums of different diameters. The hollow table is connected via hose to a dust collector.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Single tractor pulling 5 trailers...
- Shoe finishing machine modification
- Miniature machinst's clamp
- Painting banister rails - GIF
- Coconut shell stripper - GIF
- Gears for cutting metric threads ...
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!