Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drill Press Table
diggerdelaney on lumberjocks.com
Homemade drill press table enabling utilization of a sanding drum's entire surface area. A replaceable insert accommodates sanding drums of different diameters. The hollow table is connected via hose to a dust collector.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Big Blue crane collapse - video
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!