Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drill Press Table
diggerdelaney on lumberjocks.com
Homemade drill press table enabling utilization of a sanding drum's entire surface area. A replaceable insert accommodates sanding drums of different diameters. The hollow table is connected via hose to a dust collector.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Voltmeter Rechargeable
- Maeklong railway market - GIF and...
- Comparative study of leather hard...
- Recycled disk. Porta seguetas
- Taper cleaners /wipers for Morse ...
- How traditional rope is made, wit...
- Wooden 1948 Colt Dragoon revolver...
- Cold Chisel
- Knurling Tool
- Easy to make jigsaw station for m...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!