Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Crankshaft Pinion Gear Puller
scottto93 on jockeyjournal.com
Homemade crankshaft pinion gear puller intended for a Triumph unit 650 engine and fashioned from a short length of hollow section stock.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade Jigsaw Table Machine
- POWERFUL Table Saw Machine - Mite...
- How To Make Powerful Drill Press ...
- How to make a Hot Wire Foam Cutter
- A quick idea of how to make a cut...
- Honey in zero gravity - GIF
- Amp Meter and storage in a Jar
- Powered Lathe Slotter Build
- Horse vs. 18 men in tug-of-war - ...
- Forging a hatchet, or small vikin...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!