Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Degree Marking Tool
davycrocket on practicalmachinist.com
Homemade degree marking tool adapted from a reduction gearbox and motor-driven by means of chains and sprockets.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!