Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Magnifying Eyepiece
scd on instructables.com
Homemade magnifying monocle intended to facilitate fine-pitch electronics work. Constructed from a magnifying lens, a pipe coupler, keyrings, elastic cord, and a sunglasses strap.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Curved barrels for firearms
- Valve spring tool
- Simple trick for mounting small d...
- Giant hedge cutter made from WWII...
- Adding Irrigation Zones Without A...
- WWII Churchill tank converted int...
- Skid steer modified into riot con...
- Circle division with no rotary ta...
- Milling Head stiffening fixture
- [woodworking] Carnauba Wax sticks
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!