Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Die Holder Boxes
Captainleeward on homemadetools.net
Homemade die holder boxes constructed from wood and incorporating sheetmetal covers. Features a painted finish.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- What is this tool designed for?
- South Bend 9" model 405 Lathe - R...
- Universal Grinding Fixture
- wYerBox for storing and pulling e...
- Metal Lathe Taper Attachment brac...
- Extra wide mini excavator bucket
- Quasi-involute V-block
- Adjustable Laser Cutter Platform ...
- 51 Homemade Metalworking Tools
- Cutting gear teeth GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!