Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Workshop Cabinet
SawdustEngineer on lumberjocks.com
Homemade workshop cabinet sized to fit on a standard 4'x8' sheet of plywood. Pullout shelving was designed to fit the existing plastic storage trays.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!