Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Differential Temperature Meter
Julian Edgar on autospeed.com
Homemade differential temperature meter intended for automotive applications. Instrument utilizes two LM335H temperature sensors. Device is available in standalone or multimeter-based versions.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- World's largest pull-down die for...
- Shovel laddder - GIF
- Heisz wooden bar clamp
- Smoke connects between two fires ...
- Induction hardening crankshafts -...
- Shelf Bracket
- Homemade manual square tube bender
- 36 Best Homemade Metal Benders eB...
- Wheeled knee pads and patent sear...
- Dirt shaver attachment for an exc...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!